Supervison for DoCP Chartership
Chartership in the Division of Coaching Psychology
Enrolment (Entry) Requirements and Guidelines for Chartership
There are multiple routes for Chartership – please read the Guidelines and find out which route is most appropriate for you. If you are not certain, please book a free discovery session with me for clarification.
View the BPS Guidelines for the three routes:
Fees and Offers
A free 90-minute discovery session is advised to discuss your needs. We will then agree to a programme (book below).
DoCP has recommendations on the number of sessions, depending on the Chartership route – please check the appropriate handbook.
Fees for DoCP supervision:
- Single Session (90 minutes) £150.
- Pre-paid block of 4 sessions: £500 (4 x 90-minute sessions) saving £100.
- Pre-paid block of 12 sessions: £1400 (12 x 90-minute sessions spread over 12-14 months) saving a further £100 compared to 3 x 4-session block bookings.
- If you have already paid for single sessions but now wish to progress to a block plan, all fees paid will be deducted from the total fee for the remaining sessions.
- If required, there will be additional charges for the use of accredited commercial tools such as psychometric tests.
- Online sessions will be via Zoom, preferably (Microsoft Teams, Google Meet or Skype is possible).
- No extra charges for Face to Face meetings at my location.
- Onsite sessions to your location or workplace will include additional costs for travel.
- Associate Fellow British Psychological Society.
- Chartered Coaching Psychologist (CPsychol).
- Chief Assessor for BPS Chartership in Coaching Psychology.
- Assessor for BPS Chartership in Coaching Psychology.
- IAFPD Primary Certificate in Coaching Psychology Supervision.
- ISCP Accredited Supervisor in Coaching Psychology.
- Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors (RAPPs) click here to view on new window
- Certificate BPS Supervision Skills.
- Ethics in Psychological Practice.