Supervison for QOP
Qualification in Occupational Psychology (QOP Stage 2)
This is a doctoral-level qualification which leads to eligibility for Chartered Membership of the BPS, Full Membership of the Division of Occupational Psychology and eligibility to apply for registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Enrolment (entry) requirements
- Graduate Membership of the Society with the Graduate Basis for Chartered membership.
- BPS-accredited MSc in Occupational Psychology.
- Access to a suitable placement (paid or voluntary).
- Start date: Flexible – you can enrol throughout the year.
Fees and Offers
A free 90-minute discovery session is advised to discuss your needs. We will then agree to a programme (book below).
QOP requires monthly meetings with at least 1 face-to-face meeting, quarterly.
Fees for QOP supervision:
- Single Session (90 minutes) £150.
- Quarterly Pre-paid Plan: £500 (four 90-minute sessions including one face-to-face session).
- Annual Pre-paid Plan: £1800 saving £200 (16 90-minute sessions including 4 face-to-face sessions).
- If you have already paid for single sessions but now wish to progress to the monthly or annual plan, all fees paid will be deducted from the total fee.
- If required, there will be additional charges for the use of accredited commercial tools such as psychometric tests.
- Online sessions will be via Zoom, preferably (Microsoft Teams, Google Meet or Skype is possible).
- No extra charges for Face top Face meetings at my location.
- Onsite sessions to your location or workplace will include additional costs for travel.
- Associate Fellow British Psychological Society
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist (CPsychol)
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- Certificate BPS Supervision Skills
- BPS Assessor in DOP
- Ethics in Psychological Practice
- Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors (RAPPs) click here to view
- Extensive psychometric qualifications including: MBTi I, MBTi II, OPQ, 16PF, WAVE, Hogan Development Survey (HDS), EBW Advance Accreditation Programme Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing (Level A) Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing (Level B Intermediate) Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing (Level B Intermediate Plus) European Test User Certificate (Level 2): Work and Organisational Assessment