“Alison created an environment of safety, and throughout the session, I was comfortable to speak openly and with candour, and whilst Alison challenged, which I would expect, it was done with expertise, empathy, and purpose.”
Sean Riley CPsychol AFBPsS. Chartered Psychologist (Occupational)
As an experienced practitioner and Registered Practice Supervisor (RAPPs), you benefit from my knowledge, training in supervision and pragmatic understanding. This comes from working in the field of occupational psychology and coaching for more than two decades.
Working with me offers you a formal process of professional support and a confidential space in which we can explore your practice and develop your confidence and creativity.
Through interactive reflective practice, using a range of supervisory methods and approaches, I will help you bring value to your stakeholders and those connected with your work and help you explore, and evaluate your practice and develop.
Fees and Offers
A free 90-minute discovery session is advised to discuss your needs. We will then agree to a programme (book below).
Fees for Individual supervision:
- Single Session (90 minutes) £150.
- Pre-paid Block Booking of 4 sessions: £500 (4 x 90-minute sessions) saving £100.
- Pre-paid 12 Session Annual Plan: £1400 saving £100 (12 x 90-minute sessions over 12-14 month period) saving £200 over 12 sessions.
- If you have already paid for single sessions but now wish to progress to a Pre-Paid blook booking plan, all fees paid will be deducted from the total fee due for the remaining sessions.
- If required, there will be additional charges for the use of accredited commercial tools such as psychometric tests.
- Online sessions will be via Zoom, preferably (Microsoft Teams, Google Meet or Skype is possible).
- No extra charges for Face top Face meetings at my location.
- Onsite sessions to your location or workplace will include additional costs for travel.
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist (CPsychol)
- Chartered Coaching Psychologist (CPsychol)
- Associate Fellow British Psychological Society
- Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors (RAPPs)
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- IAFPD Primary Certificate in Coaching Psychology Supervision
- Certificate BPS Supervision Skills
- Ethics in Psychological Practice
- BPS Chief Assessor in Coaching Psychology.
- BPS Assessor in Coaching Psychology Chartership.
- BPS Assessor in Occupational Psychology.
- ISCP Accredited Supervisor in Coaching Psychology
Extensive psychometric qualifications including: MBTi I, MBTi II, OPQ, 16PF, WAVE, Hogan Development Survey (HDS), EBW Advance Accreditation Programme Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing (Level A) Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing (Level B Intermediate) Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing (Level B Intermediate Plus) European Test User Certificate (Level 2): Work and Organisational Assessment